To support the creation, development, and management of all Skytron communications materials, including print, digital, social, and web content. Work closely with product managers to maintain current product literature and information. Support Skytron Distributors and the Skytron Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Designing Content (digital and print, brochures, advertising and trade show graphics), including layout, copy, design, photography, rendering, animation and managing outside creative resources.
- Responding to short turn around requests from Sales and Distribution.
- Updating web (Skytron and distributor) and social media content.
- Tracking brochure and other printed literature inventory.
- Working with Distributor website updates.
Education, Training, and Licensure/Certification
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 year college or university, or 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience required in related job as a graphic designer and experience with digital photography and photo manipulation.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Digital camera use and lighting set-up photos.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Also use of Microsoft Office programs. Experience with animation rendering a plus.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter that highlights your experience against the job qualification and includes your salary requirements to email@example.com.
If you need assistance with any aspect of the application process, please contact Skytron’s Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 759-8766.